The business membership gives full access to 5 people to all the services & products including legal advice.
We provide support and representation for our members nationally. So should you find yourself facing problems with your tenant(s), or the council, being a member of the BLA means you have access to helpful help and advice.
Unlike many landlord associations, it will not just be landlords advising landlords. Instead, you will be entitled to have direct access to practising lawyers who pride themselves on keeping up to date with current legislation and law changes with years of experience behind them.
There are many benefits to joining a landlords association like the British Landlords Association (The BLA), like free legal advice, free document downloads, and credit checks for potential tenants.
- Bailiffs are a discounted service for members
- Buy Guarantor (Free for landlords – reduces the risk of rent loss)
- Building insurance – Guarantee to beat any existing renewable quote!
- Commercial & Residential Property legal helpline
- Commercial & Residential Property Documents
- Deposit – DPS
- Deposit – Zero
- EPC – Discounted
- Legal Resources – All free
- Networking Opportunities
- Rent Guarantee Insurance
- Tax advise from an accountant
- Tax–Free Tax Software
- Tenant Eviction service – Discounted service for Members
The British Landlord Association has a near 5-star Gooogle rating and is one of the largest landlord associations in the UK!